About this course
This online course provides an introduction to the UK Clinical Trials Regulations (UKSI 2004 No 1031 and UKSI 2006 No 1928). The course is divided into the following seven bite size learning Modules.
Once you have successfully passed the assessment (80% pass mark) you will receive a certificate in PDF format for your records. Please note that you will not have immediate access to this assessment.
RQA Members £89*
The above prices exclude VAT which is chargeable in the UK and EU - Please view our eLearning Terms and Conditions & FAQs for more information.
Prices include access to the course for a 12-month period including any significant updates to the course.
* The RQA Member rate is also available as a concession to those working in relevant charities and academic institutions or for the National Health Service.
Multi-user licences for corporate use are also available, please click here for prices and further information.
To purchase this eLearning course
- Advanced Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- An Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- An Introduction to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Clinical Practice Auditing - Principles and Practice
- Good Clinical Practice Regulatory Authority Inspections
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs)
- Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments