About this course
This interactive online web-based course covers an understanding of the aims of the audit, initiating the audit process, document review, audit preparation and performing an on site audit, reporting and audit completion, audit follow up and the identification of trends and root causes analysis. The course is made up of the following nine bite-size learning Modules:
Once you have successfully passed the assessment (80% pass mark) you will receive a certificate in PDF format for your records. Please note that you will not have immediate access to this assessment.
RQA Members £89*
The above prices exclude VAT which is chargeable in the UK and EU - Please view our eLearning Terms and Conditions & FAQs for more information.
Prices include access to the course for a 12-month period including any significant updates to the course.
* The RQA Member rate is also available as a concession to those working in relevant charities and academic institutions or for the National Health Service.
Multi-user licences for corporate use are also available, please click here for prices and further information.
To purchase this eLearning course
- An Introduction to Managing an Audit Programme
- The Auditing Course
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Auditing - Principles and Practice
- Audit Analysis and Reporting
- Systems Audit
- Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments