About this course
This online course covers the background and the granting of authority to managing an audit programme together with its establishment, implementation, monitoring and reviewing and finally opportunities on how to improve an audit programme. The course is made up of the following six bite size learning Modules.
Once you have successfully passed the assessment (80% pass mark) you will receive a certificate in PDF format for your records. Please note that you will not have immediate access to this assessment.
RQA Members £89*
The above prices exclude VAT which is chargeable in the UK and EU - Please view our eLearning Terms and Conditions & FAQs for more information.
Prices include access to the course for a 12-month period including any significant updates to the course.
* The RQA Member rate is also available as a concession to those working in relevant charities and academic institutions or for the National Health Service.
Multi-user licences for corporate use are also available, please click here for prices and further information.
To purchase this eLearning course
- An Introduction to the Audit Process
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Audit Analysis and Reporting
- Good Clinical Practice Auditing - Principles and Practice
- Systems Audit
- The Auditing Course
- Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments