About this course
This online course provides an introduction to Good Laboratory Practice. The course is divided into the following seven bite size learning Modules.
Once you have successfully passed the assessment (80% pass mark) you will receive a certificate in PDF format for your records. Please note that you will not have immediate access to this assessment.
RQA Members £89*
The above prices exclude VAT which is chargeable in the UK and EU - Please view our eLearning Terms and Conditions & FAQs for more information.
Prices include access to the course for a 12-month period including any significant updates to the course.
* The RQA Member rate is also available as a concession to those working in relevant charities and academic institutions or for the National Health Service.
Multi-user licences for corporate use are also available, please click here for prices and further information.
To purchase this eLearning course
- Advanced Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- An Introduction to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice
- Research Quality Assurance for Good Laboratory Practice
- Good Laboratory Practice for Study Directors, Principal Investigators, Study Staff and Management
- Implementing Good Clinical Laboratory Practice
- A Guide to the Roles and Responsibilities of Good Laboratory Practice Management
- Hosting an External Good Laboratory Practice Inspection
- A Practical Guide to Good Laboratory Practice Quality Assurance
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP)
- Management of the Training and Competency of Personnel in GxP and Research Environments